Ping Li and lab colleagues received media attention for the work published on Scientific Reports, including:
- Tung, L. (Aug. 24, 2019). Could texting be making us worse at understanding science?
- Swayne, M. (Aug. 13, 2019). D0 our electronic devices make it tougher to grasp science?
- O’Connor, M. (Aug. 13, 2019). Neuroimaging shows e-devices may hamper understanding of complex concepts
- Swayne, M. (Aug. 12, 2019). Brains trained on e-devices may struggle to understand scientific info
- Hsu, C-T. & Li, P. (Aug. 8, 2019). Could overuse of electronic devices impair our ability to read and understand science text?