Current Lab Members
- Sau-Chin Chen (Assistant Professor, Tzu Chi University)
- Igor Farkas (Associate Professor, Comenius University)
- Angela Grant (Postdoctoral Fellow, Concordia University)
- Jon-Fan Hu (Assistant Professor, National Cheng Kung University)
- Jing Yang (Associate Professor, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies)
- Xiaowei Zhao (Associate Professor, Emmanuel College)
- Benjamin Zinszer (Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Rochester)
- Jennifer Legault (Assistant Professor, University of Delaware)
Click here to see the full list.
Our laboratory is equipped with a cluster of computers for behavioral experiments, computer simulations, and data analyses. These computers are equipped with E-Prime, SPM, Matlab and other software. The lab recently installed a virtual reality system, the HTC Vive, to research language learning in immersive virtual environments. We also have a 3D printer for research and outreach purposes. For high-load simulations and analysis, we also use Penn State’s High Performance Computing cluster. For MRI studies we use the facilities at the nearby SLEIC Imaging Center. Ample testing space is available in our lab for various cognitive and psycholinguistic experiments.