Current Lab Members
- Angela Grant (Postdoctoral Fellow, Concordia University)
- Jing Yang (Professor, Zhejiang University)
- Xiaowei Zhao (Associate Professor, Emmanuel College)
- Benjamin Zinszer (Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Rochester)
- Jennifer Legault (Assistant Professor, University of Delaware)
- Duo Li (Ph.D. Student, University of Hong Kong)
Click here to see the full list.
Our lab has VR equipment for the study of language learning in immersive virtual environments, including the HTC Vive, Google DayDream, EinScan Pro 2X, EMOTIV EPOC X 14, KAT Walk C, Manus Prime II Gloves, Insta360 Pro2, Microsoft HoloLens 2, MAD GAZE – VADER, and Oculus Quest.
For high-load simulations and analysis, we also use the University’s UBDA High-Performance Computing cluster. For MRI studies we use the facilities at the UBSN. Ample testing space is available in our lab for various cognitive and psycholinguistic experiments.
Our laboratory also equipped with a cluster of computers for behavioral experiments, computer simulations, data analyses, graphic design, facial animation and motion capture, real-time 3D animation and rendering, and VR development. These computers are equipped with E-Prime, SPM, Matlab, Maya, Unity, Faceware, IClone, and other software.